ASA (Automotive Service Association)
When your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASA) member-business, you can expect the following:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASA members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. An average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASA mechanical repair shop is 24 years old and 94 percent of ASA mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses.
- The average ASA collision repair shop is 32 years old and 95 percent of ASA collision members are part of family-owned businesses. Ninety-four percent of the shops operate a Web site and 61 percent of their customers are repeat customers.
- Adherence to ASA's Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. ASA members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASA, members have access to more than 30 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education, and regulatory information.
Automotive Service Excellence
Finding a good auto repair facility is always a concern, especially when the unexpected happens. One important thing to remember is to look for ASE Certification.
ASE-certified automotive technicians and other service professionals can be identified in several ways. The most obvious is to look for the ASE sign on the facility. Once inside, most establishments proudly display the ASE certificates earned by their technicians in their office or waiting room. Finally, the technicians may be wearing an ASE patch on the shoulder of their uniform. All ASE-certified professionals are proud of their achievement and are more than willing to show you their credentials.
Gordie's Garage is proud to be a certified NAPA AutoCare Center.
Because we are a NAPA AutoCare Center we are able to offer you an excellent warranty.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles serviced by the professionals at your local NAPA AutoCare Center. They stand behind their work with the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty.
It's a written warranty that is honored at more than 12,000 locations nationwide - more than any other automotive repair brand. So - no matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.
What are the Benefits to You?
- Included FREE with your qualifying repair or service work.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying* repairs and services for 24 months/24,000 miles.
- That increases to 36 months/36,000 miles if you use your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card (applications available at participating locations).
- Honored nationwide by thousands of NAPA AutoCare Centers, so you're protected even when you travel.
- Mechanical Warranty Phone Number: 1-800-452-6272
- Collision Warranty Phone Number: 1-800-452-6272
- Truck (Heavy Duty) Warranty Phone Number: 1-888-925-5428
All NAPA AutoCare Center locations are locally owned and operated. NAPA AutoCare is not a franchise, but a high standard in the automotive industry developed by NAPA more than 20 years ago. Because it meets or exceeds NAPA's high standards - and has an outstanding reputation in your community - your local NAPA AutoCare Center can offer exclusive benefits like the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty to its customers.